Welcome to Plendi! The site plendi.co and its authorised variations (including subdomains, mobile versions and embedded third party applications and features) (“Site”) is operated by Plendi Pty Ltd (“we”, “us” and “our”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, contact us through our website, by email, by social media, or purchase a product we may collect all or some of the following:
- we may automatically collect certain “technical” information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address (location), time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device;
- as you browse the Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.” Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser;
- we will collect personal information that you willingly disclose, such as your name, postal / delivery address, email address, financial or payment details or order related details.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Depending on how you interact with the Site, we will process your personal data for, but not limited to the following purposes:
- To personalise your visit to our Site
- To improve our Site or the services we provide
- To provide support and to respond to your requests and enquiries
- For fraud prevention and detection and to comply with applicable laws
- To contact you to tell you about your order, your payment or your delivery
- To reply to any Comments you may have made on our Site and where required, validate that your Comments are honest and legitimate
- For direct marketing purposes, to inform you of our products, services or promotions.
We have a legitimate interest to carry out direct marketing, and where applicable laws require that we receive your consent before we send out certain types of marketing communications, we will only send you those type of communications after receiving your consent. If you subsequently wish to no longer receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of the relevant marketing email, or you can contact us using the contact details below.
In some instances, we have a legal obligation to retain certain financial records for reporting and compliance.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us as described above. For example, but not limited to:
- we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- we engage trusted third parties to provide us with core operational services (e.g. technical support for our Site, fulfilment of your orders, marketing, hosting our social media platforms, hosting reviews and other Content, to manage our Plendi Lounge subscriptions, data analyses, web-hosting etc).
All third parties are permitted to use your personal information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is as necessary for the provision of goods and services, internal purposes or to comply with our legal obligations. We may also retain your personal information even after you cease to be a Plendi supporter, customer or Site visitor to meet our legal obligations.
You may under no circumstances misrepresent yourself by e.g. using a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to your true identity.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at L1 333/241 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, QLD, Australia 4000.