Outback Mud Mask
Outback Mud Mask
Flawless skin. Confident body
Why it's good for you
Why it's good for you
Say Good-bye skin redness, pimples, eczema, blackheads and breakout skin. And Hello gorgeous!
- Highly effective to clear and refine troubled skin
- Natural exfoliants rid skin of dead cells
- Laboratory formulated blend of clays and oils purge your pores
- Tested to calm, nurture and soothe inflamed skin
- Conditions and improves skin barrier for healthy skin
- 99.7% naturally derived ingredients
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Clinically proven and dermatologist approved
An independent, third-party consumer study with 33 healthy men and women with a range of skin types were invited to use the Outback Mud Mask 2 to 3 times per week over a 30-day period.
- 100% noticed fewer blackheads on their skin
- 100% reported their skin being visibly plumper, feeling well-hydrated and moisturised for longer.
- 100% noticed an overall improvement in skin tone and texture.
- 100% noticed skin texture felt resurfaced and more refined.
- 100% noticed skin felt firmer and more lifted.
- 100% noticed skin felt clean, clarified, calmed and soothed
- 97% experienced a reduction in the appearance of fine
- 93% noted a visible reduction in pore size.
100% would recommend the Outback Mud Mask to family and friends.
Our mask is made from 99.7% naturally derived ingredients! It doesn't get better than this. No nasties, no harmful ingredients. Simply nature doing her job...
Full Ingredients List:
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Cetearyl Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Anigozanthos Flavidus (Kangaroo Paw) Flower Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil (Sandalwood Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Quartz, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Farnesol, Limonene. Total Natural Origin Content: 99.69%.
- Same day shipping if we receive your order by 12pm AEST on a business day.
- Your pamper packed is shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane, Australia.
- You will receive an email with tracking number once your package leaves our warehouse.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be shipping delays with your order. This is out of our control. Please check your tracking number for updates.
Shipping in Australia:
- Single Pack: $6.95
- BFF Twin Pack: Free!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- You may be responsible for additional local taxes, duties or customs charges. Please confirm with your local customs office if you are unsure.
- NZ: Single Pack: NZD $10. BFF Twin Pack: Free!
- Canada: Single Pack: CAD $15. BFF Twin Pack: Free!
- USA: Single Pack: USD $10. BFF Twin Pack: Free!
- UK and Europe: Single Pack: AUD $20. BFF Twin Pack: Free!
- Rest of the World: A flat rate of AUD $25.
"Reducing My Inflammation"
I have acne-prone, sensitive skin. which affects my self-confidence. I tried this mask out of desperation, but didn't hope for much. I was blown away. My skin immediately felt softer and calmer. After a week, my skin looked the best it ever had.
Kakadu Plum Extract
These nutritious plums have the highest concentration of Vitamin C of any fruit on the planet, which may…
- Keep the skin plump by promoting collagen production
- Prevent the skin from being damaged by harmful
- Brighten your skin tone
- Soothe inflammation
Kangaroo Paw Extract
Traditionally used by Indigenous Australians for its healing properties, this nutrient-rich plant is full of essential fatty acids, including an omega-6 fatty acid called linoleic acid, which is known to:
- Strengthen the natural skin barrier
- Lock in moisture
This ancient tree produces nuts that are rich in good fats and Vitamin E, which is easy for your skin to absorb without looking or feeling greasy. The fatty acids:
- Help combat dry skin
- Lock in moisture
- Nourish the skin barrier
Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil
This essential oil is the natural source of the warm, woody, and slightly spicy scent of the Outback Mud Mask and also:
- Calms the mind and relieves anxiety
- Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes
- Promotes a smooth complexion
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Another traditional medicinal ingredient, this oil is known for its anti-inflammatory properties which:
- Soothe irritated skin
- Reduce redness and swelling
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
This healing plant is chock full of Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E, plus anti-inflammatory agent B-sitosterol and more!
This helps draw out impurities, decongest pores, and break up blackheads while hydrating the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil
This epic oil gently penetrates the skin to cleanse pores and soothe dry, chapped skin.
Kaolin & Bentonite Clay
A smooth blend of clays helps purge the pores of built up impurities like dirt and bacteria, absorbs excess oil, and leaves your skin soft & smooth.
Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
Sustainably derived from a resilient desert plant, these esters help improve the skin barrier function and improve elasticity and firmness.
Jojoba Esters (Beads)
These tiny, hard, and biodegradable microspheres help exfoliate the outer layer of the skin, ridding it of dead cells and promoting circulation.
AQUA (WATER), KAOLIN, GLYCERIN, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, BENTONITE, CETEARYL OLIVATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SORBITAN OLIVATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, ANIGOZANTHOS FLAVIDUS (KANGAROO PAW) FLOWER EXTRACT, TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA (KAKADU PLUM) FRUIT EXTRACT, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, FUSANUS SPICATUS WOOD OIL (SANDALWOOD OIL), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, QUARTZ, TOCOPHEROL, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, ALCOHOL, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), FARNESOL, LIMONENE. TOTAL NATURAL ORIGIN CONTENT: 99.69%.]
Good for Your Body
This gentle, clinically-tested and hypoallergenic mask is packed with a powerhouse of naturally-derived ingredients suitable for sensitive skin and need not be limited to your face! Apply it to your legs, butt, back, or arms to restore the firmness and smoothness of your skin.
Good for the Planet
This mud mask pays tribute to the great land and people of the Australian Outback by using authentic local ingredients and supporting Aussie businesses. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and we say NO to single-use plastics.
Good for your Routine
Life is for living, not spending hours a week in front of the mirror! That’s why this all-in-one mask exfoliates, decongests, hydrates, and brightens. Leave it on for 1 minute daily, or treat yourself to 3 10-minute sessions per week to notice visible improvements.
See What Our Fans Have to Say...
- Porscha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin concern Breakouts & acneSkin results Refreshed & purified, Clean & clarified, Reduced skin rednessRated 5 out of 5 starsHONEST REVIEW
The Outback Mud Mask was super easy and fun to apply. It felt much more natural than most masks I’ve used and left my skin feeling clean, refreshed & silky smooth afterwards. I found it also reduced the redness around my blemishes, and sped up clearing them off my face. Didn’t notice any difference initially however after the 3rd/4th time I noticed! Definitely my favourite mask!
- WP C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin concern Dullness, Dryness, Fine lines, Enlarged poresSkin results Hydrated & moisturised for longer, Refreshed & purified, Improved skin tone, Clean & clarified, ConditionedRated 5 out of 5 starsPlump Plump
Love it. I can't wait to use after receiving it. It is soft and makes the skin hydrated. The skin tone improved. Easy to rinse off. Highly recommended.
- Seron C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin concern Breakouts & acne, Dryness, Eczema or PsoriasisSkin results Refreshed & purified, Reduced skin redness, Hydrated & moisturised for longerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
I love the point of difference with the Plendi Outback Mud Mask. I was excited to try it because there is such a focus on including very Australian ingredients and it must be why it smells so great. My skin definitely felt refreshed and looked bright after use and I have started to make using it a weekly ritual. I’ll be restocking after this one runs out!
- JessVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin concern Breakouts & acne, DullnessSkin results Hydrated & moisturised for longer, Clean & clarified, Refreshed & purifiedRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat mud mask for all people and all skin types!
My partner and I loved using the Plendi Outback mask and found it left both our skin super soft and moisturised. Was fun getting to do a bit of pampering together and would definitely recommend this mud mask.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this mud mask safe for sensitive skin?
Heck yes! This wonderful concoction has been rigorously tested in an independent trial and is:
- Dermatologist Approved
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Kind to skin
Is the mud mask safe for use during pregnancy?
Our mask is dermatologist approved, suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic, 99.7% naturally derived.
Despite the above, and although we do believe the mud mask may not be harmful for use during pregnancies, we have not conducted formal clinical testing to support the claim.
If you are pregnant and want to use the Outback Mud Mask, we recommend you review the ingredients with care, and if in any doubt, to consult your doctor for guidance.
Is the Outback Mud Mask only for your face?
Not at all! In fact, we encourage you to useit anywhere on your body that has dry skin,acne, or irritation...or anywhere that needs some extra attention!
Where is the Outback Mud Mask manufactured?
Our mud mask is proudly owned, manufactured and packaged in Australia, including amazing authentic Australian ingredients.
From Australia with 💛
My skin tingles and/or is red after masking. Is this normal?
Some people using a clay-based face mask may experience (and even enjoy) a slight tingle during use, or a bit of skin redness after use. No need to worry! This is mostly in response to the detoxification/cleansing process and subsequent increased blood circulation. The tingle and/or redness should subside within 15-30 minutes.
Want to know more, or how to prevent the redness? Read our blog post here.